Sunday, July 17, 2005

Tammy tagged me....*smile*


three names you go by:

1. Jackie
2. Kace
3. Jack (duh i dont want to be called jack...please)

three physical things you like about yourself:

1. My eyes
2. eyelashes
3 butt (wohooooo)

three physical things you don't like about yourself:

1. legs (ahhggg..it's big)
2. tummy
3. feet

three parts of your heritage:

1. Filipino
2. Catholic
3. ...di ko na lam...

three things that scare you:

1. lost love ones
2. not be able o reach my goals in life
3. ghost

three of your everyday essentials:

1. cellphone
2. radio
3.. eyeglasses

three of your favorite musical artists:

1. Celine Dion
2. Gary Valenciano
3. Regine Velasquez

three of your favorite songs:

1. From this Moment (Shania Twain)
2. I dont wanna miss a thing (Aerosmith)
3. Hanggang (Wency Cornejo)

three things you want in a relationship:

1. Sense of Humor
2. Respect
3. Trust

three lies and truths in no particular order:

lies:
1. I love eating dinuguaan
2. I hate Talking
3. My favorite number is 4

truths:
1. They said that I'm snob, but im not
2 My favorite food is SINIGANG (all caps talaga)
3. I changed some bad characters i had before.


three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:

1. Eyes
2. height
3. nose

three of your favorite hobbies:

1. Surfing the Net
2. daydreaming
3. watching t.v

three things you want to do really badly now:

1. try to sleep early
2. Shopping ( as if I want to spend my money)
3. Attend Nathan's 1st Bday

three careers you're considering/you've considered:

1. Director
2. Broadcaster
3. Celebrity (huh?)

but i want to be a photographer....

three places you want to go on vacation:

1. Europe
2. Hawaii
3. Australia

three kid's names you like:

1. Miyaki
2. Kirstene
3. Ashley

three things you want to do before you die:

1. Meet my idols
2. settle my family
3. to fullfill my dreams

three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:

1. I'm a cowboy
2. sadista??
3. ???

three celeb crushes:

1. Ben Afleck
2. Luis Manzano
3. Harry Potter (daniel radcliff)

my turn to tag.....

three people that i would like to see take this quiz:

1. Hael
2. Alea
3. Ate Doris

Gosh ha super isip ako jan hahaha...

hi tams....:D

No comments: