Thursday, September 01, 2005

143445254 Stupid Love...


Hello friends....!!!wala lang read nyo na lang post ko hahaha!!!!


The meaning of FINGER and HAND GESTURES.......



1. Holding Hands
"I want to comfort you"

2. Touching your cheeks
"I don't want to harm you"

3. Putting a hand on your waist
"I Want to protect you"

4. Touching ears
"I want you to giggle"

5. Your fingertips and his all meeting together
"I want you to feel the warmth of my affection"

6. Biting a finger
"I want to say, 'You're sexy"

7. Touching the nose
"I like the way you are"

8. Putting a hand on the left side of the chest
"I want you to hear my heart's song"

9. Running the fingers on an arm
"I want you to give me a sweet smile"

10. Holding the neck
" I need you everyday"

11. Pinching the palm
"I want you to relax"

12. Putting a hand over the lap
"I trust you"

13. Running fingers through you hair
"I want to sleep with you" (LOL)

14. Linking your fingers together
"I want to be with you forever" (Gnun??hhmmm??)


a KISS......



1. on the Hand says
"I respect you"

2. on the FOREHEAD says
"I care for you"

3. on the NOSE says
"I missed you"

4. on the EYES says
"I want you to cherish our wonderful memories"

5. on the EARLOBES says
"I want to baby you"

6. on the NECK says
"I like your natural scent"

7. on the FINGERTIPS says
"I treasure you"

8. on the HAIR says
"I pray for you all the time"

9. on the PALM says
"I want you to succeed"

10. on the BACK says
"I'll follow you now and forever"

11. on the CHIN says
"I wish you to be rich"

12. on the KNEES says
"Forgive me because I'm crazy for you"

13. on the ARMS says
"I adore you"

14. on the LIPS says
"I love you, you're mine forever"


GOsh kilala akong guy na ganito..IN LOVE..for real nga ang love nya sa girl...kilala siya ng mga Online friends ko hahahah!!!si MR..


A man is said to be IN LOVE if:

-He was attracted to you for "who you are" and not by "what you have" (gosh ha.si ano ba yan???hahaha..im sure kilala nyo na nagsabi niyan sa isang newspaper..)

-He seriously wooed you and willingly waits without complaint..

-He loves you regardless of your physique..

-He adjusts to you all the time..

-He believes in a long engagement and a "one_woman" relationship(aba dapat lang noh)

-He gives importance to open communication..

-He shares with you his success and talks to you about your future together(hmmm??)

-He talks about the problems in your relationship...

-He knows your "needs"

-He puts you on pedestal..

And Finally....

_He demands marriage!!(whoaaah how i wish na demand na nga nya or maybe kasal na nga hahaha)


On the other hand, here is a man said to be IN LUST...


- Sex is his first and foremost goal..

-He is always sexually interested to you...

-He looks to show you off instead of pursuing serious relationship..

-He is unwilling to spend an extra peso for a date...

-He likes jobs that often takes him away from you (so he won't spend much on dates)

-He thinks his lewd remarks are romantic..

-He tales for granted, in the same manner that you always follow or chase after him...

-Marriage and raising a family hold no importance..

-He does not hold you back nor show apprehension when you try to end your relationship...

And Finally...

-after availing of your "money and body" he leaves you and finds somebody new!!


Kaya gurls...ingat ingat kayo sa mga ganitong guyz.....


Good Traits to possess in order for a relationship to be strong:



Fidelity...

Courtesy....

Thoughtfulness....

Devotion...

Trustworthiness....

Patience....

Hope..

Sense of Humor...

Support....

Understanding...

Caring..

Forgiveness...

Discipline...

Intelligence...


LOVE PIE...

Ingredients:

% CUPS HONEY DIPPED-FIDELITY

3 THICK SLICES SWEETENED DEVOTION

2 CUPS CARAMELIZED THOUGHTFULLNESS

5 TABLESPOONS CHOCOLATE-ROLLED PATIENCE

PROCEDURES:

MIX ALL INGREDIENTS INSIDE YOUR SYSTEM. PRE-HEAT EVERY NOW AND THEN. REPEAT WHEN NEEDED LOVE PIE WILL MAKE YOU THE MOST LOVING AND SWEETEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...

No comments: