Monday, October 30, 2006

I know......



I knonw, I know..it's been a long time since my last post and I KNOW the FACT that i promise to update this more often..well what can I do???i'm here na okie??

Haaaay...It's been two weeks since we had our sem break..well it's kinda good because i have all the time to sleep...sleep...sleep...and SLEEP..hahaha!!!!Yeah kasi pag nagstart na ang sem Oh my God..we will be bombarded with so many projects, school activities and all...kaya i'm spending all my time in sleeping..well i do going to malls if im not lazy to....but most of the time I am hahahaha. If im not sleeping I'm watching tv or surfing the net...oh you got me there..!!!I'm always online but I'm not updating bad me..!!!t6sk..tsk..tskk..anyways...


Many things happend in two weeks..friends are having some rift again...YES AGAIN..remeber last time...the one i posted??..i just wish them luck...i will just go with the flow hehehe..lagi naman silang ganun eh so...just go with the flow...


---wOhooOO!!!!I'm so happy my brother and his family are going him this coming christmas..yES..but I think his and wife and his kids will come first..hay okei lang at least may new year pa...i'm looking forward to that...weee!!!pero umuwi lang sila okei na ako dun kahit hinde sabay...happy na ako..yay i love christmas talaga...tsaka kasi malamig pag christmas kaya gusto ko hehehehe!!!

---this coming sem i'll be more hardworking in our org..kahit na alam ko naman a naging hardworker ako last sem mas dodoblehin ko pa nga..it's like kailangan mong mas maging magaling sa last performance mo di ba..??and learning is a experience..oh well..kailangan yan sa buhay...kailangan maging impressive lahat ng PHOTOGRAPHS ko...in preparation for our PHOTOGRAPHY class...

----and ang health..kailangan ingatan..kailangan natin lahat yan..so bette take good care of your health kasi important yan para magawa lahat ng maayos ang mga task..okei...???

-----I know...tomorrow na yung due date ko..i mean last day ng basta..ako na lang at yung iba kong friends nakakaalam what i am talking about..hay sad..pero andito na toh eh...

-----I know......----

No comments: